} #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; }

Thursday, May 6, 2004

Getting back my curves.

I have to get my butt in gear. I'm trying to get back into shape, so I'm going to join Curves gym. It looks pretty cool. I've heard nothing but good things about it from people who go there. Between going there 3x a week, and school 2 nights, I'm going to be very busy! Not in a bad way, because it'll make me happy to be doing something just for me again. It seems I'm always busy doing everything for everyone else, and I never get a chance to do my thing. Well, now it's time. I figure with going to the gym a few times every week, and eating better, I should be back in my old jeans in no time. I should be able to burn it pretty quickly, being that I'm still young. Sounds like a plan to me! Anyway, speaking of eating better, time to call for some takeout. George said he definitely won't be home for dinner, so we're on our own tonight. Georgie is in his playpen, and not happy about it. Abby won't get out of the tub... they just finished their bath together... they love being in the tub together and it definitely makes it easier and faster for me to get them both washed. OK, I'm gonna go make my appointment to visit the gym... then it's dinner time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home