} #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; }

Wednesday, May 5, 2004

Mean girls

I am so tired! I never feel like I can catch up around here. I work my butt off all day, straightening and cleaning, feeding, bathing and changing.... and then at the end of the day, the house is just as bad, if not worse then when I started. I have so much to do, and I'm hoping tomorrow is a better day to do it. I have to call about my admissions test for college in the morning... I wonder how I did. Classes start May 17th, so I have to get a move on signing up for a class. If given much choice, I'll start with English... get that out of the way! I think I did pretty poorly on the essay part of the test, due to lack of time... or maybe there was plenty of time and I'm just not used to writing on demand... I went to the movies on Friday with Natalie... girls night out... it was great to get out for a few hours. I haven't done it enough lately, and I have no idea why... Anyway, we wanted to see "13 Going on 30" on Friday (chick flick night). We were trying to get into the 8:00 show, but it was sold out! The entire movie complex was full of teenagers wanting to see "Mean Girls!" That movie was sold out for all of that night and half of the next day! So, anyway, we got tickets for the 10 o'clock show for "13 Going on 30", and decided while we were waiting to walk across the street to Ruby Tuesday for dinner. After we ate, we headed back to the theater and got our popcorn and drinks and stuff... and on the way to our movie, we saw a line of teens, mostly girls, waiting to get their pictures taken with the cardboard cutouts of the stars from "Mean Girls.." When they would go up for their picture, they would pose exactly like the "mean girl" they were standing closest to. Anywho, the movie we saw was really good. I want to see it again... I'm probably waiting for the video, though. Tickets for the movie theater are just getting way out of hand, and I heard they are going to raise the prices yet again! Poor Georgie has a fever tonight... No other symptoms except for the fever (running at about 102 °)... I'll see how he is in the morning, and if it doesn't get any better, I guess we're off to the doctor's! :( Alrighty... I'm going to soak in the tub and read my People magazine, and then I'm off to bed!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home