} #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; }

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

For some people, Valentine's Day is the most unsurpassable of days for romance. For others, it's not that big of a deal; it's just another day. I tend to fall into the latter category. Don't get me wrong. I'm not one of those anti-Valentine ralliers. Not at all. I think the attached sentiment is sweet, with its flowers and mushy cards, and I certainly sop up the extra attention my husband dishes out on this particular day, but aren't relationships stressful enough without all the extra pressure to meet the certain, sometimes unreasonable, expectations for one over-the-top fabulous day? Love runs so much deeper than flowers and chocolates. If you love someone, don't rely on the calendar to tell you when to show love and thoughtfulness to your special someone. It's what happens the other 364 days that counts.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home