} #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; }

Monday, February 5, 2007

WARNING: Venting post ahead.

Does anyone remember this post? Or this one? Well, the days of spring-like winter weather here on the east coast have left us for good. And I miss them terribly. It is 16° today. When the wind blows, the temperatures drop into the negatives and my skin cracks and my eyes and lungs burn. How I wish it would snow to make this bitterness seem worthwhile.

Sorry for the temporary blackout. Things have been hectic for me lately. I have been busy job hunting, training the best new puppy ever, adjudicating my own children's seasonal belligerence, and looking after other people's children day and night. The in-house responsibility is weighing down, since I never seem to have a moment to myself.

I'm not complaining, since being busy keeps me from becoming bored, although being bored doesn't sound so bad at this point. A little rest for myself is in order, and I will catch up on my down time soon enough. Before I can do that, I need to start planning Abby's birthday party. This year she wants a sleepover with about eight or so of her girlfriends. I pretty much have everything in order at this point, which is pretty good considering her birthday is still a month away.

Sorry for such a whiny post. I think I'll stop before you all start charging me therapy fees. I can almost promise a better mood tomorrow, it's my one "day off."

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we should run away for a spa day!

What's the job hunt about?

February 7, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home