} #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; }

Friday, January 12, 2007

Going cat crazy.

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a cat person. I don't dislike dogs. In fact, we have a dog, Della, who I love to bits, but still, she's no cat. I NEED a cat. When I curl up to read my book, I like a warm, fuzzy, purring companion to keep my lap warm. I've had cats all my life up until about a year ago. That was one lonely year for me. Well, friends, my days of being feline-free are almost over! I have gotten the stamp of approval from the husband to "Go ahead and get your cat," and I am not taking any chances that he will change his mind! So, I'm moving in quick. I found out that there is a man a few miles away who is moving to Ireland and cannot take his 5-year-old, 18 pound cat with him. (No, that is not a typo. She is roughly 18 pounds. Ha!) The man and I have exchanged several emails, and my family and I are headed over to his place on Sunday to meet our (potentially) new cat! (grinning from ear to ear!!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home