Panicked? Nah, not yet anyway.
1. Buy gifts for a "few" more people. (That may be a little under-exaggerated.)
2. Find a Christmas tree.
3. Stand and decorate this aforementioned tree we are still lacking.
4. Wrap EVERY gift.
5. Oh, that reminds me. Buy wrapping paper, since I have none.
6. Buy Christmas dresses for the girls. (I think they may be celebrating the day "dress-casual.")
7. Send Christmas cards. I think it will be a modest - not so modish - email greeting this year.
Can I do it in 4 days? Hey, I'm early this year. I don't usually start my shopping until Christmas Eve, so I am way ahead of the game.