} #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; }

Saturday, December 11, 2004

Wiggles and squirms.

I am now 18 weeks along, which means in 2 weeks I will be halfway through this pregnancy - baby is medium rare! Anyway, the little one I am harboring is a live wire in the middle of the night ~ rolling from one side of my belly to the other in record time, and tiny feet stretching as faaaar as they will. Only another month or so before it gets too cramped for that nonsense. I am really loving pregnancy again, and I am really trying more than ever to cherish the good, bad and ugly of this one since it is definitely my last time. I have to schedule my ultrasound for next week!!!

George and I think we may have found the perfect house for our growing family - only a mile from my mom's house!! I'm excited to look at it next week. The house has 4 bedrooms, kitchen, dining rm, living rm, family rm, 2 fireplaces, wood stove, jacuzzi(!!), basement, deck, sunroom, etc... It is perfect, so far (without seeing it, of course). We shall see, and I will update as soon as I know more.

We have a busy week ahead... christmas shopping and house cleaning tomorrow, Lucia on Sunday, Monday I have class, Tuesday is George and my anniversary and Sean's bday gathering, Wednesday is George's (other) company xmas party, Thursday or Friday we look at the house, and then it's the weekend again!! Where does the time go?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home