} #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; }

Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday

It's gorgeous outside today. I think I'll clean up the house a bit and then take the kids outside to blow off steam. I am starting something new today... The Friday Five (this one's old, I know, but they haven't posted a new one this week yet):


  1. Do you wear perfume or cologne? Yes. My favorite is Lovely by SJ Parker

  2. What brand or kind of soap do you use? Dove

  3. Do you use anything to scent your home (candles, potpourri, scented oils, etc.)? All of the above. I love cinnamon (or any spicy) scented fragrance.

  4. What's your favorite scent on a member of the gender to which you're attracted? No scent in particular. I love a man fresh out of the shower; all of the products he has just used blend together into one very clean scent.

  5. Have you ever tried aromatherapy? If so, describe your experience; if not, do you think it works? I've used aromatherapy bath salts and candles... I guess they work. When I am in the bath, the whole experience works together to relax me, so I'm not sure if I can give credit soley to the scents.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home