} #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; }

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Does Anyone Know What Time It Is?

I am here to inform you that I am still awake; Georgie is too. He took a six hour nap today, so it is with good reason that he should not be tired. I, however, cannot rationalize my own indisposition to sleep. Does anyone remember when staying up this late was the objective for the night? When there was chemical stimulation to make the goal worthwhile? When sleep was..... um........ oh, for chuff's sake!! I can't remember where the hell I was going with this. I accept that I have begun to rattle on, and so here concludes my quick and scintillating tale of how I am spending my Saturday night (or Sunday morning I guess, technically). Here's to dreaming of far off places.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home