} #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; }

Thursday, July 7, 2005

Norah!!

Having a third baby has not changed life as drastically as I thought! I'm sure it has a lot to do with just how good Norah is, as far as babies go. She is still sleeping thru the night. (Which I am terrified will become jinxed, and she will once again behave like any other seven week old, and wake every two hours all night long!!) She is fairly quiet during the day unless she is hungry or her diaper needs to be changed. Her one downfall, like all babies, she likes alot of attention. It can be a little stressful at times, but never fear- I have two very anxious children who are just waiting to play with her and hold her all day! Abby and Georgie both love her to bits, and I don't blame them. She is a cutie!!

It's time, once again, to feed three hungry bellies!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home