Friday, March 14, 2008
- Name: Margo
- 1. I was born in Florida.
- 2. I was raised in New Jersey from the age of ten months.
- 3. I have not lived in NJ for almost 6 years now.
- 4. But when people ask me where I'm from, I still say New Jersey.
- 5. I have no relationship with my biological father.
- 6. I was adopted by my dad when I was a young child.
- 7. I detest when people refer to my biological father as my "real" dad. My REAL dad raised me.
- 8. I am afraid of the dark.
- 9. I am afraid of basements.
- 10. I have no sense of direction... I make a wrong turn and get lost constantly. Even in my own neighborhood.
- 11. I've been called "Charlie Brown" because of my habit of sticking out my tongue when I am concentrating really hard.
- 12. I only eat bite sized food in even numbers. (i.e. cereal, corn, m&m's, nuts, peas etc, etc, etc...)
- 13. I would die for my children.
- 14. More significantly, I would kill to protect them.
- 15. I used to smoke a lot of pot.
- 16. I still wonder what long-term effects that has had on me.
- 17. I quit smoking cigarettes in 2001.
- 18. I occasionally sneak a cigarette when no one is watching me.
- 19. I miss smoking. A lot.
- 20. I lost my virginity way too young. I regret, not the person, but the age.
- 21. I have only had sex with two men.
- 22. I have never cheated on anyone.
- 23. I have been cheated on.
- 24. I have been truly in love twice in my life.
- 25. I do not want to be cremated when I die.
- 26. I am a creature of habit, but I hate living in a routine.
- 27. Red wine gives me a nasty hangover.
- 28. But I drink it anyway.
- 29. Tequila makes me want to dance.
- 30. I hate to dance.
- 31. But I would love to learn ballroom dancing.
- 32. I am five foot seven.
- 33. I have never had a broken bone.
- 34. I am very reserved at first glance.
- 35. But when you get to know me I never shut up.
- 36. I don't like confrontation. I am unassertive. I don't stick up for myself very well.
- 37. I think that comes from being an only child.
- 38. I have never been arrested.
- 39. I have never had a cavity search.
- 40. I hope I never have a cavity search.
- 41. I hate people who do not use spell check.
- 42. I hate when people type LiKe tHiS.
- 43. Inconsiderate people piss me off.
- 44. I am one of the few people that misses high school.
- 45. I am left handed.
- 46. I sleep with my socks on.
- 47. I sleep with my underwear off.
- 48. I love to read.
- 49. I am very nosy.
- 50. I cannot sleep with the heater on.
- 51. I always sleep with the window open above my bed. Even in the winter.
- 52. I hate the smell of Pine-Sol.
- 53. I love the smell of sweat.
- 54. I pour milk on my Jello.
- 55. I like mustard and onions on my grilled cheese sandwiches.
- 56. I think coffee smells better than it tastes.
- 57. I have been pregnant four times.
- 58. I have three children.
- 59. I would love to have at least two more someday.
- 60. But I will probably never have more children because I can hardly afford the ones I have already.
- 61. I used to play the clarinet.
- 62. I wish I could play the piano.
- 63. I really want a tattoo.
- 64. I have ADD.
- 65. I stay up all night.
- 66. I have never had braces.
- 67. I love being alone.
- 68. I'm scared of turning thirty.
- 69. I'm even more scared of the alternative.
- 70. I love sleeping with my kids.
- 71. I have never worn glasses or contacts.
- 72. I am terrified to fly in a plane.
- 73. But I want to skydive someday.
- 74. I love airports.
- 75. People who drink "decaffeinated diet sodas" annoy me.
- 76. I am a great speller.
- 77. I won the spelling bee in the fourth grade.
- 78. I love romantic comedies.
- 79. I crave recognition when I work hard.
- 80. I want beautifully manicured nails.
- 81. I hate fake fingernails.
- 82. I love a tidy house.
- 83. I used to be a slob.
- 84. I still keep a few junk drawers to satisfy my inner pack-rat.
- 85. I am a giver by nature.
- 86. I'd love to go to the theatre more often.
- 87. I hate people who do not say "please" and "thank you."
- 88. I don't have a favorite color; I like them all, but I'm partial to green and purple. Pink too.
- 89. I love to cook.
- 90. I'd like to bake more often, but I'm lazy about it.
- 91. I love to sing, but I am horrible at it!
- 92. I love cloudy, rainy or snowy days.
- 93. I love going down the shore.
- 94. But I hate the beach.
- 95. I love lakes.
- 96. I adore Ireland.
- 97. I am a cat person. Dogs are entirely too needy.
- 98. Margaritas are my favorite alcoholic drink.
- 99. I hate being naked.
- 100. I am turned on by English accents.
- 101. I believe in soul mates, destiny, karma and kindred spirits.
Send your fan mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Posts by Category
- I'm thinking my children watch too much Showtime.....
- "Hey Mom, Miss C. said we can bring a movie into s...
- Ready for her first ballet class.
- The Sixth Sense
- September, so far.
- First day of first grade (almost)...
- Summer, summer, summertime...
- Screaming match...
- Mrs. R: Hey Georgie, your pants are on backwards! ...
- Week (so far) in Review
I remember the little things
that once were only mine,
a homemade heart you
brought from school,
a "Mommy Valentine,"
fingerprints on window panes,
footprints on my rugs,
a little note you wrote to me,
soft and cuddly hugs.
I remember the little things
that I shall always miss,
a dandelion bouquet for me,
a smile, a laugh, a kiss,
Kool-aid smiles of berry blue,
popsicle grins of red,
good night kisses on my cheeks,
tucking you in bed.
I remember the little things,
that can't be bought or sold.
The children that God gave to me
were more precious than pure gold.
~Susan Maree Jeavons