} #blog-pager-older-link { float: right; } #blog-pager { text-align: center; }

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Googled

Just today, two different people (I assume women) have googled pregnancy related issues, and somehow these searches led them to my blog. Here are the search keywords:

"38 weeks pregnant 2 cm 60% effaced."

"70% effacement how much longer?"

Well, in case they find themselves back here again to this blog, I would like to tell the poor women that may possibly be "38 weeks pregnant 2 cm 60% effaced," or "70% effaced and wondering how much longer," I must inform you that at my 37-week check-up I was told I was "2 cm dilated and 70% effaced." The baby, Norah, was finally born 5 weeks later, two weeks PAST my due date. So hang in there, moms. It could be a while still! But hopefully, for your sake, not!! Best of luck!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home