What I Really Think
- I hate your husband.
- I ignore every one of your phone calls. I cringe when your number shows up on the caller ID. I plan to never call you back.
- I fell in love with you the moment I saw you, I love you still and I always will.
- I've given you so much advice about your problem and still, you do nothing. I don't want to hear about it anymore. Figure it out for yourself. I'm done listening to you complain.
- I hate who you've become because of him.
- You are beautiful, absolutely brilliant and astonishingly articulate. I'd like to be more like you and less like me sometimes.
- I love you to pieces but your children are exceptionally rude little brats, and I find it torturesome to be around them.
- You are a narrow-minded arrogant fuck.
- I am sick of your opinions. You are an isolant know-it-all and that is the reason no one wants to be around you.
- I miss you.
Okay, I need to do this at least once a week; that was invigorating. Now, if only I had the backbone to say these things out loud, then I would truly be liberated.